Online Annual Gathering Registration Form
(Quickest way to register)
- Pre-conference Registration (ends July 5): $175/Member Rate all days; $200 non-member all days.
- Conference Registration: $200/Member Rate; $225 non-member rate
- Day rates: $30/Event; $100/Day; $125 special weekend rate
- Concord Sonata Ticket is FREE with Registration, or $20/Ticket. Order now, present email receipt at door to avoid wait. Concord Sonata Ticket(s) ONLY
- All requests for refunds must be received prior to the close of business on Monday, July 1, 2013.
- Refunds will be issued less a $25.00 processing fee within 30 days of receipt of request, and a shipping charge may be applied, if applicable.
- Meal tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after July 1, 2013.
In the spirit of keeping Thoreau's writings and ideas alive around the globe and across generations, the following events are Free and Open to the Public. Please consider supporting the Thoreau Society with an annual membership. Our staff is ready to assist you.
- Henry & Emily: The Muses in Massachusetts, a play by Jim Stapleton
- The Rooster's Philosophy; or The Gospel according to this moment, Robert D. Richardson
- Book Signing, meet the presenters
- Open House and Picnic: Thoreau Farm, Birthplace of Henry D. Thoreau
- Tom Blanding, A Conversation on Thoreau and the Perennial Philosophy, Sponsored by the Friends of Walden Pond, an activity of the Thoreau Society, and DCR.
- The Henry Beston Society, Don Wilding Presentation
- There will be van service to the Thoreau Institute on Saturday. See program.
- For information about public transportation in and around Boston, visit www.mbta.com
- For ride sharing, please use the Message Board in the Masonic lobby (across from Registration desk) to post notices.